Monday, June 2, 2014

Award 5.

CAMBRIDGE CERTIFICATE  for Outstanding Medical Achievement
18th March 2011-03-26

To help commemorate this long and valued association I, as Director General of the IBC, have decided to commission THE CAMBRIDGE CERTIFICATE for Outstanding Medical Achievement. It will only be available to health professionals worldwidw who I consider are worthy of its ideals. It will probably be awarded to no more that one hundred health professionals from the academic and commercial communities who have appeared in one or more of the international reference titles  published by the IBC.
CONGRATULATIONS. I have carefully checked your profile and im delighted to highlight your name as an outstanding health professional and a worthy recipient of THE CAMBRIDGE CERTIFICATE. From my research I know that you have been honoured by many organisations for your achievements but I can assure you, Mr Kuric that this new award will stand out from others as one of high importance and value. It does, after all, carry the weight of provenance that can only be given by an organ isation such as the IBC with its forty year association with the greatest seat of learning and research in the world today. I urge you to reflect on this statement. It is not given lightly and is shared with you because of your obvious standing in the international medical community.

With my personal best wishes.

Sincerely

Nicholas S.Law

Director General.

No comments: